Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Heart on my digital sleeve

Well, there I was walking around Ikea with my friend, when I decided to tell her about this idea of blogging. What was I thinking telling my "writer friend" that I was thinking about doing anything with writing?! That's like telling Jacques Cousteau I was thinking about sea diving. So, before I knew it we were at my home with both our eyes widely staring at the screen. Her eyes were widened from excitement, mine were more like deer-headlights type of widening! So, she helped me set  up my account and informed me she would become my blog follower...ahhhhh....  and now.....off I go presenting bits and pieces of my heart on my new digital sleeve. Hello blogging, hello digital world and so the journey begins!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you my friend! Looking forward to great words of wisdom from your beautiful heart

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...